Best hair dryer for the budget: Revlon RV544PKF 1875W Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Dryer
Basic key factorsTo have your hair blow-dried every day, enjoying new styles and the suppleness, you should really take into account these important set of criteria before saying this is my hair dryer.
PowerIt’s better to choose a hair dryer with a powerful motor that allows you to adjust the heat to your needs, whether for hot or cold air. A hair dryer featuring 2000 watts is going to be a perfect choice.
Speed settingsHair dryers featuring variable and adjustable speed settings help create successful and more satisfying hairstyles just in minutes:
- Set your dryer to the highest speed to blow-dry fast and especially if we combine it with high heat
- Set it to the lowest speed to lock the styles you create in place. This speed is indispensable to lock curls in place.
Heat settingsYou should look for a hair dryer featuring two heat settings and a cool air shot button to help you create different styles:
- Very high heat helps you dry your hair rapidly.
- Medium heat serves for normal drying.
- Cold air allows to lock the styles into place.
TechnologyThe ionic technology is the only secret behind shiny and smooth hair because it helps fight static electricity and maximizes applied hair care. Thanks to the ionic technology, hair becomes easier to detangle and style. You can choose between:
- Tourmaline “gemstones” that offer extreme shine and
- Ceramic that ensures even heat distribution and strengthens the flow of ions.
AccessoriesThere is a plethora of hair dryers in retail stores, but you have to choose the ones that come with different accessories and attachments like:
- The concentrator attachment for blow-drying
- The diffuser attachment